Monday, February 17, 2014

Why My Dream Guy Is A Bookworm

Hi guys,
  I hope you all had a great weekend. I had an awesome weekend with friends and family. I'm ready for another good week and the warmer weather we're expected to have. I would personally like it if all the snow went away. I would also like spring to be here now but I guess I'll have to suffer through the rest of winter.
  Since Valentine's Day was on Friday it got me thinking about a few things. First and foremost, what kind of guy would I like to date. Well, what better person for a bookworm than another bookworm. I feel that if I were to date another bookworm I wouldn't have to explain all of the inner workings of my mind when it comes to books.
  In fact, I've come up with a few reasons for why a bookworm would be the perfect guy for me.


Why My Dream Guy Is A Bookworm

-I wouldn't have to worry about boring him by going to a bookstore/library.
-I could talk about what I've learned from books without him thinking I'm strange.
-I wouldn't have to explain why I would rather stay in and read a book instead of going out.
-I could quote famous authors without having to tell him who said it.
-I wouldn't have to explain why I have multiple "to-read" lists. (5, to be exact)
-He would enjoy quiet reading time with me.
-I wouldn't have to explain why I obsess over characters in books, or books in general.
-He would understand my hesitation when watching a movie or television show based on a book.
-He would understand when I want private time to write. (He would probably encourage it.)
-He would know exactly what to get me for holidays/birthdays. (Books!)
-I wouldn't have to feel strange for considering my books to be my "babies." (Yes, they are!)
-I would never have to feel weird or apologize for being a bookworm.


  Now, doesn't it make sense for me to date a bookworm? I definitely think so. I guess I'll just have to find the perfect bookworm for myself. Well, I'm off to go read. Have a great Monday everyone! Thanks for reading!

                        Sincerely,
                                        Erin a.k.a. Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment